Epic Systems software helps large healthcare institutions perform many roles beyond basic medical record storage. The software supports functions that are crucial to a health institution’s performance, including registration, scheduling, and billing, and clinical systems for doctors, nurses, and pharmacists.
The installation and maintenance of this software is beyond the purview of medical executives. To find appropriate Epic Systems staff, a health institution must rely on a reputable IT staffing firm, like NewConfig.
Why choose NewConfig?
- Recruiting GuidanceIf you’re an executive or hiring agent of a large healthcare institution, you likely have little experience with IT staffing. NewConfig can fill this role for you. Our extensive IT Healthcare knowledge can guide you to the right Epic Systems professionals for your institution’s needs.
- Best IT-Health ProfessionalsNewConfig uses a proprietary screening method to uncover the best Epic Systems professionals. Like other IT disciplines, the best IT healthcare professionals are experienced in all manner of software—just like NewConfig’s recruiters. To find the best IT pro for your institution, work with the most experienced IT recruitment company in the industry.
- Exclusive Network AccessOur recruiters have worked in the IT industry for over ten years. During that time, we have developed many relationships. Drawing upon our extensive network as well as a growing cache of Epic Systems professionals, NewConfig helps you find qualified, unique candidates.
NewConfig offers full-time and contractor staffing for these Epic Systems positions:
- Epic Consultant
- Epic Certified Analyst
- Epic IT Director
- IT Manager
- Epic Cupid Analyst
- Epic Beacon Analyst
- Epic Phoenix Analyst
- Epic Kaleidoscope Analyst
- Epic Data Courier Analyst